Monday, February 16, 2015

15 Minute Bodyweight Workout

I don't have enough time. There's no where to workout. The hotel gym doesn't have enough equipment. There isn't a hotel gym. I didn't bring my workout shoes. I'm on vacation. I'll do it tomorrow. I don't know what to do when I'm not at my usual gym. I'm too tired. I'm sunburnt. 

We've all heard or said these things to get out of a workout while on vacation and I have some news for you. You can workout wherever you are with no equipment! When I first started this blog I was in college and living in a teeny, tiny dorm room which isn't the most ideal place to workout. I came up with a handful of different workouts that can be done anywhere.

Because I'm on vacation now, I came up with another one that can be done anywhere with only your bodyweight. Heck, you don't even need gym shoes! So you can't even use that as an excuse!





Need more workout ideas? Click here for more or follow me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...