Friday, March 1, 2013

Plank Sandwich

Today is going to be busy!

I am heading off to grab some lunch soon and do some last minute studying before my midterm. After that I am loading up my car, picking up my sister and then we are heading to get our taxes done and then we will be home for an entire week! I have no absolutely no plans yet so I need to think of some things to do and call up some friends to pass the time.

I want to share with you guys the ab workout I did last night after 30 minutes on the elliptical.

My abs are definitely feeling it today! I held each plank for 30 seconds but if you are feeling up to it you can hold it for 45 seconds or 60!


I'm not quite sure why this photo looks so blurry - I used PicMonkey and used the "High Quality" saving setting so if you have any tips to get it clearer please let me know!

Also if you haven't filled out my survey yet, please do! I appreciate all of your feedback!

Question

Do you have any fun weekend plans?


3 comments:

  1. I will have to try that ab workout this coming week! Maybe even in the morning.

    Waseam and I are going to the beach tomorrow (wish you were here for your SB!!!!) and I'll probably just clean the apartment because Nada comes Tuesday and I want the place looking sharp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this workout! I am planning on relaxing the entire weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I have been looking for a good ab workout! Gotta get my summer bod ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...